Sunday, February 3, 2008

Calling All Guys! About to pop the question? Capture the Moment!



About to pop the question? Let me tag along!

Discreetly, that is - she'll never know I'm there! Through careful planning, I can photograph the entire engagement experience for you and your bride-to-be! After you've proposed, you can give her the second surprise of the day and let her in on our little secret! After she gets over the shock of realizing her actual engagement was photographed, we can have a full blown photo session. Your love for each other will be more apparent than ever before and will shine through in your photographs - what a fabulous way to document the start of your life together!

Included in this session is a free Hi-Res image on CD. This means that you own the image and can do whatever you like with it...print it as much as you want without going through me, use it on the internet, use it for your newspaper announcement, etc. Of course, all other images from the session are available for purchase, or you can simply order whatever prints you'd like to have.

Also, booking this session entitles you to $100 off any of my wedding packages should you decide to let me photograph your wedding as well!

Call me! I'd love to work out the details with you and help you arrange the second best gift you'll give your fiance on your engagement day!

Oh, and if you haven't bought the ring yet, go see Tom Neville. You won't find a better diamond at a better price!

No comments: