Monday, July 14, 2008

Wedding: Rachel & Brad

They say there's a first time for everything, and this wedding definitely proved the saying right. This is the first wedding I've ever done where the girls got ready faster than the guys!
Speaking of the girls, I have to say this is the best bunch of bridesmaids I have ever had! You girls rock! Rachel is a lucky girl indeed to have such wonderful friends like you! The whole day was pretty awesome - great couple, great wedding party, great family, great venue. (Fountainview in Auburn...trust me...if you're getting married in Auburn, call up Mr. Wonderful (real name=Gary) you will be glad you did!)

The flower girl (adorable!) and her great-grandparents.
The ceremony was simple and timeless. Rachel told me before the wedding...I just want to marry Brad, that's all I want from this day. No singing, no long drawn out stuff. She got it, and MAN was it perfect! The emotion was so thick in the air during the ceremony that you could just feel the couple's love for each other.
Congratulations you two! I'm so honored to have been a part of your special day.
Hope you're having a blast in Jamaica! See y'all soon!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Beautifully done Claire! I love the getting ready shot of the girls sitting on the bathroom counter.

LVL Photography | Leda said...

Needing to 2nd that! Love the counter shot! I need to see the boys jumping over you as well...::wink,wink::

Fabulous...every one of them!

Claire said...

Thanks girls! That's definitely one of my favorites from the whole day too! I'm telling y'all, if you had worked with these girls, you'd love the shot just as much for them being in it as for the shot itself, too!