Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family: Brooks

Not just any family...My family. My cousin Scott, his wife Amanda, and their son George. Oh, and we can't forget the newest addition to the family: Miller. I asked Amanda, "Miller...as in Lite?" She said her sister-in-law had asked if the dog's last name was Time. hehe. I'm thinking that it's probably Miller, as in Henry, that is unless there's an Alabama player with the name Miller, and then that would probably be it.








Amanda's mom, Jennifer, was with them, so we got her in a few of the shots too.

I absolutely adore this picture. It's certainly not your classic portrait, but then again, when have I ever been a huge fan of the classic portrait?




We had a blast hanging out with y'all, and lunch was wonderful! See y'all at Christmas :)

3 comments:

shelana said...

that toss and catch picture is awesome, claire!

michaelyn said...

Those are really great pictures.
Me and my boyfriend are planning on getting married in Febuary. Would you do our pictures?

Claire said...

I would love to Michaelyn! Give me a call when y'all nail down a date.