Thursday, April 9, 2009

Engagement: Shea & Justin

Sunday morning I left Millbrook in the middle of a thunderstorm heading to Birmingham to meet Shea & Justin for their engagement session. It rained on me off and on the whole way there, but thankfully cleared up about 5 miles out from my destination. It was wet...very wet...everywhere we went, but we made the best of it, and got some super great shots! I actually love the feel that a recent rain gives to images. It just makes everything... more...if that makes sense to anyone but me. ;)





You know, Old Town Helena really has everything you could ask for. A park, water, railroads, great buildings. If any of you Birmingham brides are still looking for a great place for photos, Helena definitely deserves consideration.













Shea & Justin's wedding is coming up in June - can't wait!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Everything is so GREEN! That's what the rain did--made everything brighter :)

courtney said...

I LOVE the railroad track pictures! :)

LVL Photography | Leda said...

Rain helped your colors pop! I also love the one in the white doorway!