Monday, June 15, 2009

Wedding: Katie.Jason

Katie & Jason's wedding day was one of the most relaxed days I've seen. No nerves, no breakdowns, no worries. Just the sweet sweet joining of two lives.

First Look:





Such a great wedding party!



Gorgeous outside ceremony at Rosewood in Pinson.



The reception was outdoors as well, and I must say I was amazed with how wonderfully lighted the tent was. (So often there's not much light under tents...the more light the better!)

The Groom's Dad - such wonderful smiles on these two!



My favorite groomsman, "The Spare" ;) and his lovely wife, who was Matron of Honor. Pucker up baby!



Congratulations Katie & Jason! It was an honor to capture the beginning of your life together. My love to you both!

2 comments:

Tonya Ingram said...

Love love love, the chocolate and turqoise!!! And the bride's dress was beautiful!

Katie said...

Claire, they are beautiful! I cant wait to see the rest!