Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wedding: Kala.Justin

In one of the prettiest weddings I've ever seen, Kala & Justin were married at Oaks Plantation.



The details at this wedding were absolutely amazing, and the colors among my favorites. Elegant, yet rustic and classic Southern Country, the flowers wowed me every time I saw them. Sunny yellow and crisp white paired with river rocks in the vases, or rafia and burlap in the bouquets. Gorgeous, gorgeous.



And here's a wonderful idea that's always appreciated at outdoor summer weddings:



Love the tag Kala had sewn into her dress



The Wedding Party:



This picture of the girls is one of my favorites of the day, they are all too cute!



Another beautiful detail from the wedding - a custom runner, ordered off the internet.











My favorite cupcake display EVER.







Kala & Justin, it was an honor to be there for your big day. Wishing you all the best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love these pictures! They are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Molly said...

Love that table shot! What lovely light!