Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby: Ashlyn Kay

WARNING: Cuteness ahead. Serious.Serious.Cuteness.



See. Told ya so. :)

Ashlyn Kay is actually the niece of Kala, who was the beautiful bride in my last post. When AK's mom, Kristen, emailed me about taking one-year pictures, I was stoked! This little girl is a heart-stealer!







I just love it when little girls wear blue. Too too cute!





Ashlyn Kay rockin' the shades!



I love pictures of babies where Mom is in the picture...but not in the traditional sense. Just a hint of mom. And since my aim is to record this time in your child's life as true to reality as possible...then shouldn't Mom be a part of these pictures? Because really, at this age, Mom is never very far away!









And what a great shot of AK & Grandma! I know I treasure all the pictures I have of my grandmother holding me when I was little. I hope Ashlyn Kay will feel that way about this photo one day. :)



One of the things Kristen most wanted, was a picture of Ashlyn Kay smashing a cake. But I tell ya, this girl has a mind of her own! She wanted nothing to do with the cake - there was too much else to explore at the park!





Such a ham!



Check out this pucker-pout! I love it!



Happy Birthday Ashlyn Kay!

No comments: