Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding: Eugenia.Chris

Eugenia and Chris were married in Auburn in an intimate family ceremony. Here we have the beautiful bride and her daughter pre-ceremony. Not only is her daughter every bit as gorgeous as mom - but she is the most polite, well-spoken, mature pre-teen I have EVER met. Eugenia, you've done a wonderful job!









After the ceremony, Eugenia, Chris and I went over to campus for a few newleywed pictures.











The reception was at Arricia in a private dining room. Warm and intimate, it was the perfect way for this couple to celebrate with their family and closest friends.





The details were absolutely beautiful. Take a look:



The award for Best Best-Man Toast Ever goes to this wedding. There were tears running down my cheeks by the time it was over. Beautiful, heartfelt, genuine.





Chris and Eugenia, thank you so much for opening your lives to me on your wedding day. I wish you two a life filled with many many years of laughter and love!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Beautiful pics! I love the campus idea too--seemed like those added some class AND funk :)

Shannon said...

She had THE most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen. Simple, but elegant. Gorgeous! Great job!

Valerie said...

It looks delightfully intimate and I love her dress. It's gorgeous! I love the picture of them kissing behind the bouquet... like a sweet secret.