Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ridge: 6 Months

It's hard to believe this little man is already 6 months old. I've met up with him and sister Evie three times now - the other two times were for suprise pictures for dad and then again for 3 month pictures. Each time I see these two reminds of what a lucky girl I am to have such a great job!

Now...we all know that kids aren't always up for taking photos. Evie's dad really wanted lots of pictures of her in her Disney dress-up outfits, since she is about to grow out of them. However, Miss Evie just was not into playing dress up for me. We still managed to get some pretty great pictures of her in them. Here's a couple of the outfits we used:



Who says you have to smile for a photo to be great? This is actually my favorite picture of her from the whole day. I *love* the look on her face in this one - if it doesn't say 'toddler' I don't know what does!



Isn't 6 months all about exploring? And at this age, the best thing to explore? Grass!





Yes! A smile!



We took a break from sticking the camera in the kids' faces and let them play for a bit. Playtime=great captures. :)



Hey look! More grass!







My favorite of Ridge from the day - how could you not fall in love with this kid??? :)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I LOVE the pouty Alice in Wonderland! My personal favorite but you know me and redheaded girls. :)

Valerie said...

Those curls!!!

courtney said...

Oh these are all adorable, but that third from the bottom is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! Great job. :)