Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wedding: Christie.Noah



Gorgeous Bride.Groom + Amazing Friends&Family = very few words needed. Enjoy the photos!



Brothers. This picture of Noah and his two brothers makes me happy my own boys have each other.



The Classic Bride.



































On to the reception. I loved this table - wedding photos from different members of Christie and Noah's families. What a great idea!



In lieu of favors, a donation to St. Jude's.







*teehee*



My wonderful assistant Sarah got this shot - love their expressions!







My new friend: Mark. Christie told me he'd be there, snapping away right along with me.



One of Mark's captures:



Unless I'm much mistaken, this moment is titled: Now, walk it by yourself...walk it by yourself....



Christie & Noah - thank you so much for welcoming me into your lives on this important day. Best Wishes for a long and happy life together!

2 comments:

Emily Grace said...

The 5th image in this posting (bride at front of sanctuary) is the most stunning, perfectly shot bridal portrait I have ever seen.
Emily - Cleveland, TN thepreservationventures.com

Claire said...

Why thank you Emily! That especially means a lot coming from someone in the industry. :)