Friday, July 17, 2009

Graduate: Amanda



I had the pleasure of having Amanda in a couple of my dance classes last year, and I was absolutely thrilled when she asked me about having portraits made in the Heritage dress she wore for graduation.



These were the first shots of the day...and I'm pretty sure they're my favorites.





This one is my favorite of the three:



I told Amanda that I think she should wear this as her wedding dress. Rework the straps a little bit, and voila! Unique, elegant, timeless.





Check the gorgeous details of the dress:







When I asked Amanda to sit down she said, "Oh, my nasty feet!" Yes...exactly... :)











Last shot of the day. High School is over! HOORAY!!!



Amanda - it's been wonderful getting to know you this last year. I know you're gonna have a blast at college - just don't forget to come visit the studio when you're in town!

4 comments:

LVL Photography | Leda said...

Seriously gorgeous subject and location! She looks too young to be a grad!

Valerie said...

Those are beautiful! I like the jumping one at the end--perfectly captures that "I'm done!" feeling :)

Valerie said...

I agree with Leda. She is impossibly young! I love the jumping picture as well. By her pose you can tell she's a dancer. I love the whole shoot. It seems very southern to me. :)

courtney said...

OMG that place is amazing!!!!! What a gorgeous location for picture taking. :)