Monday, April 7, 2008

04.07.08 - More Birthday Festivities!

And this time, the birthday was mine! :)

Leda and I started out the morning by going over to the cow pasture behind my house.

Leda was bold enough to climb the fence (getting stuck in the process)

However, I decided to stay on the other side of the barbed wire! (Although I did lose a flip flop in the muck at one point...luckily, I was able to rescue it!)


While back there, I learned that apparently dinosaurs aren't extinct after all.

After that, we went into Montgomery and had lunch at the Brew Pub (my favorite!) and then went down to the Riverfront.




The splash pad down there is awesome! The kids loved it! Next time, I'm totally playing in it myself!




(P.S. For any of my brides out there - the Riverfront would make a PERFECT Trash the Dress site!)

1 comment:

LVL Photography | Leda said...

Glad you got my good side! What a great way to start a Monday!

Here's the sister link...
http://lvlphotography.blogspot.com/2008/04/04072008.html