Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke!




My baby boy, Luke, is a full year old now. Where did the time go? Really!?! You hear people say that all the time, and then something happens (like the baby who just yesterday was a teeny tiny new born, suddenly turning a year old) to remind you that time really does fly when you're having fun.

My funny little man, so laid back, so thoughtful, so quietly mischievous. I can't believe a year has gone by so fast. Will I wake up tomorrow and he'll be starting kindergarten???

My best friend Leda and her family were here for his birthday, and she so fabulously offered to cover the party for me. Huge thanks Leda! It was wonderful to sit back and enjoy the party and know I was going to have wonderful pictures from it. (Not to mention, I'm actually in a few pictures! That never happens!) To see a sampling of pictures from My Luke's very first ever birthday party, click here.

It was an awesome party with family and friends, even with the rain and wind. :)

1 comment:

LVL Photography | Leda said...

You're such a cheater! You could have at least jacked the images from my blog!lol

:laughing and shaking my head in disbelief: