Monday, April 7, 2008

04.07.2008 Oakwood Cemetary

I've lived in Montgomery for...12 years now...and have just had my first visit to Oakwood Cemetary. I wanted to visit Hank, then I wanted to see all the old stuff too.

Visiting Hank:



BFF Leda


We get to this next section of the cemetary, and Leda suddenly stops. She looks up, points and with awe mixed with incredulity says, "What is THAT?" "What?" I say. "THAT!" she says. I keep looking and cannot figure what in the world she's talking about. I only see trees where she's pointing. I don't get it. Finally, she elaborates.

What was it that had her stumped?

The moss. *giggles*



When she put it on Flickr, she even called it a moss tree. I :heart: her. (BTW, it's Arbor Vitae, the tree of life. ;)

Tyler and Cole. They became such good buds!

A couple of other shots from Oakwood:

No comments: