Monday, August 4, 2008

It's Almost Time!

Meet Marybeth and James. What a beautiful couple!

Marybeth's mom, Martina, is a very special friend of mine and my husband's (she actually went with my husband to pick out my engagement ring and she also served groom's cake at our wedding) so when she called me a while back and asked if I was available for Marybeth's wedding day, I was so excited to say yes! Marybeth and I talked and laid out plans for the wedding weekend. The excitement started Friday night with rehearsal at Rocky Mount Bed & Breakfast in Prattville. It's a lovely place, and I always welcome the opportunity to shoot there. Marybeth and James wondered around the property with me before the rehearsal started so we could get a few last shots before they joined the ranks of us old married folk. ;) Check out Marybeth's profile in this shot - gorgeous! The last shot of the night...it took some convincing to get a couple of people pictured below to jump...but they eventually did it, and it was great!
Stay tuned for pictures from the ceremony coming soon!

No comments: