Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome Baby Carson!

Sunday I had the pleasure of photographing new baby Carson, his big brother Max, and their mom, Gabby. Once Carson fell asleep, he was happy to be photographed....but brother Max was a different story altogether. The world is filled with such fun things to explore, and Max was not about to slow down to have his picture taken. I did manage to get a few action shots of the little man though, and let me tell ya, he's one of the cutest little boys I've seen in a while! Of course...I do have a thing for blonde haired blue eyed boys...

Baby Carson. My husband wasn't too happy about me holding Carson so much during our session. It made my arms realize how much they love holding newborn babies...

And Max - as he's sliding off my kitchen table! (Look at those eyes! And those curls!)

We left my house and headed for Robinson Springs Park, a pocket park in Millbrook. Great location!






I hope to see the three of you again soon!

1 comment:

LVL Photography | Leda said...

I soooo want that bowl and birds nest! What cute kids!