Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wedding: Marybeth & James

What a wonderful wedding! Small, elegant, gorgeous. Perfect.



The wedding and reception were held at Prattville's Rocky Mount Bed & Breakfast, and I can't say enough about the wonderful folks there. They also took care of the flowers and the food - the flowers were absolutely stunning, and the food was wonderful! If you're looking for an outside venue in Prattville, give them a call!





The ceremony was absolutely perfect in every way. Even the "glitch" was great - the music wouldn't play when Marybeth's cousin stood up to sing, so she just sang a cappella...and really, it fit the ceremony wonderfully. Simple & elegant.







This shot cracks me up! Take a close look at the door behind the couple...


(I did ask him to move, but I'm quite glad I got a shot before I realized he was standing there.)













And they did birdseed! Why does no one do birdseed anymore? I love birdseed...it's so...traditional. And as a self-proclaimed non-traditional girl, I do still like to see little touches of the ultra-traditional like this.



Thanks Marybeth and James for having me with you on your special day!




(p.s. A special thank you goes out today to Leda and Molly. These two ladies are the ones responsible for my new ability to post larger images to the blog! Thanks girls! What an improvement!)

2 comments:

shelana said...

oh claire, if i ever get married im flying you out here!

Claire said...

It would be my pleasure! :)