Sunday, March 22, 2009

Engagement: Miranda & Donald

After a crazy start to the morning, Miranda, Donald and I set about creating some wonderful engagement pictures. These two are an absolute dream to shoot: totally at ease with each other, always joking and playing around, and oh-so-obviously in love.





I love images that look completely different when done in color and then in black/white. I couldn't decide which of these I prefer, so I decided to share them both.





Has this been my week for feet, or what??? :)





Claire: Miranda, give Donald a kiss on the cheek.
Donald: Ohhhh yeaaaahhhhh....

3 comments:

shelana said...

i love the colors they chose to wear! it makes the color pictures really amazing.

Valerie said...

Those are great :) The colors really pop! I'm a huge purple fan, though :)

Valerie said...

I love her eyes next to his shirt and that dress is gorgeous!