Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow? Snow!!!

Yesterday morning, I woke up at 6:15 to 74 degrees and the weather sirens going off: tornado. This morning I woke up at 6:15 to my husband opening our blinds and pointing outside: snow. Yup, snow. Only in Alabama. :shakes head:

For those of you who don't live in the South...I beg you not to laugh at the following pictures...or, at the very least...don't laugh too loud. :) We get excited down here over flurries; we break out the camcorders for anything more than that. This year is a little odd for us...this is the second year in a row it has snowed! Before that, it had been around 7 years since we'd seen snow.

So...here ya go...Alabama Snow!





Cole built this guy all by himself. "It's Daddy!" he said. *i heart cole*

4 comments:

shelana said...

aw, cole's interpretation of lee is priceless!

Valerie said...

That snow-fireman is too cute!

Will's mom sent pics of their backyard yesterday--covered in the white stuff! I love snow...LOL

Claire said...

Did his parents have any damage from the tornado? I heard Auburn got hit pretty bad with it...

Valerie said...

I heart Cole too!