Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wedding: Melissa.Andrew

Melissa and Andrew were married at the beautiful Birmingham Botanical Gardens. The weather was beautiful, and we had no problems being outside for photos.







The Ceremony was held in The Ireland Room with the Reception in The Gardens Cafe. Not only were the surroundings perfect; the staff was absolutely amazing.









(Cupcakes in lieu of a Groom's Cake - love it!)









Melissa & Andrew - I hope you guys had a wonderful time skiing! I had a blast spending your big day with you...Best Wishes for a Beautiful Lifetime together!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Love the third shot!

And those cupcakes are the cutest.

Valerie said...

The 5th shot of the bride with her girls is great :) I noticed her bouquet...are those mini callas?

That's almost exactly how my flowers will look..I'm glad I found that :)

P.S. I might peruse your blog for some must-take ideas, if you don't mind!

Claire said...

I'm not real sure the difference between mini and real callas, lol, but they are callas. :) They were absolutely gorgeous!

Valerie said...

The groomsmen pictures remind me of a Mentos commercial (in a totally fun way).

Claire said...

Hahahahaaaa! You're totally right Valerie!