Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bride Mania!

Meet my new Couples!

Christie and Noah, Birmingham. All of my couples are special to me, but I must admit I'm especially excited about these two. They represent my two most favorite things in the world - wedding photography and the ballet.
Katie and Jason, Pinson. o6-o6-o9. I had the pleasure of meeting with Katie and her mom a few weeks back. I know that not only am I going to have a wonderful bride on their special day, I'm also going to have a wonderful Mother of the Bride, and let me tell ya - that's hugely important! Kristina and Brandon, Millbrook. I can not wait for this September wedding! It's going to be small...and by small, I mean, the couple, the minister and me! What a wonderful opportunity to get tons of tons of shots of this beautiful couple! It'll be wonderful being able to focus all of my attention on just the Bride & Groom!

No comments: