Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Sweet Sixteen Kayla!

Saturday was my niece Kayla's Sweet 16 Birthday Party. (Incidentally, Saturday was also my step-daughter's actual birthday, stay tuned for pictures from that coming next!) Her party was Black & White themed, and it was beautiful...just like her!

Both of my nieces, sisters Kayla and Whitney.

I had the hardest time trying to get Whitney to keep a straight face for me...everyone kept trying to make her laugh...and they were doing a good job of it!

Kayla's cake was made at the Publix on Taylor Road, it was gorgeous AND tasted amazing!

I hope the rest of your night was wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures look good! I can't wait to see the rest!!!! Thanks again...We're glad you and Lee got to come...we missed Cori.

Loree