Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy First Birthday Grady!

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays - they've been everywhere lately!


Grady is our latest birthday star - and what a cute one he is! You first saw Grady when he was six months old. Since then, his mom Amanda and I have become very good friends. You also saw Grady and Amanda the day I had lunch with them back in May. I don't get to see this family very much because they live a little ways away from us, so it was especially sweet for me to get to spend time with them during Grady's first birthday party. I also got to meet Amanda's mom whom I've heard so many wonderful things about!



My boys both went with me to the party (let me tell you how fun it was trying to shoot a party with my own two hanging on me!) This princess tiara belonged to Jenesis, another party goer, but my son decided he needed to try it on. Something to put in the senior yearbook?
The sweet Jenesis holding her Daddy's hand: Troy working hard, grilling up burgers and brats - they were wonderful Troy!
Blue red velvet for the little man...a family tradition.
As you can tell, he loved it!
Happy First Birthday Grady! We love you!


No comments: