Thursday, June 12, 2008

Playing Tag...Blog Style!

I've seen this a handful of times on other blogs, but never been tagged myself. The fabulous Molly tagged me today, so here we go!

Where were you ten years ago?

I was living in apartment with Meagan, working part time at Gayfers (this was shortly before it became Dillards), and finishing up my degree at Huntingdon College. I was only taking two courses...dance pedigogy (my last required class for my dance major) and some sort of lit. course I'm sure since I had just found out I only needed a few more english courses to have a major in that as well. I was dating Ty (talk about Mr. Wrong, Molly!) but was convinced he was all about Mr. Right. Oh, and let's not forget, I was going to Pure Country and dancing my butt off every Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. This was around the time I learned all the western couple dances, and I couldn't get enough of them!


(l-r: Michelle, Jen, me and Ashley at a Coppellia performance)

Five Items on your To-Do list today:

Really, I only have to give you five?

1. Post Office (mail out two weddings, an engagement session, and Valerie's cooler/blanket/shirt.)
2. Finish Jessica & Michael's e-pics, and get a blog up on Christen & David's e-pics.
3. Get haircut (check!)
4. Call Cole's new sitter to check on availability for Luke. *fingers crossed*
5. Ask Dad to roll our garbage out to the street while we are gone.

Snacks I Enjoy

At the top of the list - cheese cubes and honey-mustard pretzels. Yes, together. Also, I adore Wickles (wickedly good pickles) which also go quite nicely with cheese.

What would you do if you were a billionaire?

Top of the list, pay off my parent's house. They have done so much for me, it would be wonderful to do something for them. Then I'd buy my mom a condo on the beach. She'd like that. :) Then I'd go buy some land and build four houses on it - one for my family, one for my parents, and one each for my sisters-in-law. Of course, we'd all have golf carts to ride us back and forth to each others' houses. Next: college funds for the kids. Next: invest the vast majority. Next: buy Lee a motorcycle. Bless his heart.

Places I would live:

I can't honestly say that I would ever live anywhere other than Alabama. But I'd love to have extended visits to lots of places! (Scotland, Hawaii, Michigan ;)

Bloggers I'm passing the challenge on to: Leda, Meagan and Meredith.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Love it!
I have had a long standing obsession with the two-step, and my friends finally got someone to show me how at my Bachelorette in Nashville - but I long to be really good at it. Maybe one day you'll have to show me!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I love reading your blog! I like reading the crazy stuff people write about themselves. And I'm curious about the Valerie comment. Who else do you know with that name? 'Cause we totally didn't bring a cooler with us to the stadium! ;)

P.S. My parents are from Michigan and lived there until 1980; then they moved to Florida. They say it's chily and dreary, which is true, but I still love it. Will and I are supposedly going to Detroit, to my aunt's house, for Christmas '09. I'll have to post some pics for ya!

Claire said...

Can't wait to see the pics! My BF lives in the Grand Rapids area, so that's where I'd wanna be. :O)

And the Valerie comment refers to one of my dearest friends in the world who lives in St. Louis.

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Molly - bring your boots and come on!