Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Long time no blog!

It has been crazy around here...a whole lot of running around, and very little sleep! But it's been wonderful too!

I've been working a lot, just not on anything that I could really blog about. Christin and I met up a few weeks ago to shoot her bridal portraits at the fabulous Fountainview Mansion in Auburn. Gorgeous bride, gorgeous place, gorgeous pictures. Christin and David's wedding is coming up in about a month, I promise I'll show you some of her bridals then. (I'm so in love with these pictures, I'm dying to post some now, but I just can't risk David seeing them!)

This past Saturday was my first ever Marathon Boudoir! It was awesome and such a blast! I'll be blogging some pictures from one of those session here in a few days, so keep your eyes open for it! Sarah and Kendall of Synergy Photography were on hand with me. Kendall was our hair and make-up artist, and Sarah provided assistance - these girls were amazing, and I definitely couldn't have pulled this event off without them! We'll be offering another Marathon Boudoir in time for Valentine's - so be on the lookout for that!

I'll leave you with a few pictures I took of my kids on Sunday. I love these guys. :)

My youngest, Luke, has recently discovered the joys of reading. That.Is.All.We.Do.Now.





I love this little face - this is an expression we see all the time. It's normally accompanied by something he shouldn't be doing!



Like pulling on Mommy's curtains...





My silly goose, Cole



Actual conversation -
Cole: I'm tired Mommy.
Me: You are?
Cole: Yes. I'm tired of taking pictures.



Who knew they made Crocs so little?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have mail about b-pics :)

I love the pics of your kids! Luke is adorable...maybe that mischievious expression is his "reading face" too :)

LVL Photography | Leda said...

Like mother like child!