Friday, September 26, 2008

Wedding: Leigh Ann & Chris

I pulled up to The Beach Club in Fort Morgan, and told the guard I was there to photograph a wedding. He waved me on through and I went off looking for the Doral building. I called Leigh Ann from the lobby and she told me to come on up to her sister's room, where she was getting ready. I got there, and couldn't have been more pleased with the scene I walked in on. Leigh Ann, her sister Erin and Erin's girls were all getting ready, while Erin's husband had some mood music groovin (Ants Marching, Dave Mathews Band...really, does it get any better?)

After hanging out for a while, we went on down to The Club House, where the ceremony was to be held, and where Leigh Ann was getting dressed. There was a debate about where to position the flower in Leigh Ann's hair, and "in the back" won. Here's Erin pinning in the flower:


Leigh Ann, showing off her sassy shoes:


Lipstick time!



The Ceremony was absolutely stunning...on the Terrace of The Beach Club, overlooking the Gulf.


After the ceremony, Leigh Ann, Chris and I went down on the beach for a few newlywed photos. I had a hard time choosing just one or two to share with y'all, so I decided to just share several.

Chris had a suprise for Leigh Ann, an addition to her bridal set. Gorgeous!






The reception was wonderful. The DJ was super, the music was awesome, the guests kept the dance floor busy...but some of my favorite moments came in the form of the younger guests...they really rocked the dance floor! (By the way, the beauty in the middle is Grayson, the groom's daughter.)


The Bride and Groom left to sparklers, and they were a big hit with the guests. Even after the departure, adults and children alike played with the sparklers.


I hope you two are having an amazing Honeymoon! I'm honored to have shared your day with you.

1 comment:

LVL Photography | Leda said...

Fabulous! I miss that area in a bad way!

Favorite... more artwork than anything... the 4th one up, feet and legs only. Gorgeous sky and the bottom of an amazing dress.