Friday, October 17, 2008

Wedding: Angie & Gary

Angie and Gary had a simply gorgeous ceremony and reception at Wetumpka's Jasmine Hills Gardens on October 11th. I cannot say enough about what a wonderful place Jasmine Hills is. I'm ashamed to admit that I've lived in the Montgomery area 12 years now, and this was my first visit. As far as outdoor venues go...I can't think of any other that's been as perfect as this one. If you're looking for an outside venue in the Tri-County area, do yourself a favor and go for a visit.

--enough of the chit chat, on with the pictures!--

Another beautiul cake by Peggy McKinney~








The groom and his brothers...boys, boys, boys. (They really were a lot of fun!)










This is the bride's brother, Todd, and his wife, Lee. These two were absolutely amazing with all they put into this wedding! (Oh, and they also own La Jolla in EastChase. If you've not been, I beg you to go. The food is to die for!)





I hope you two had a great time in the mountains! Congratulations on the start of your life together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY ANGIE AND GARY, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT HONEYMOON, GLAD YOU MADE IT BACK OKAY..WE HAD A BLAST AT THE WEDDING AND RECEPTION, EVERYTHING WAS JUST PERFECT..HOPE TO SEE YA SOON

ALL MY LOVE,
AUNT CONNIE

Valerie said...

I love the 'goddess' picture.