Monday, October 6, 2008

Wedding: Christin & David

Saturday was a great, great day - for starters, the weather was phenomenal, there's no way we could've asked for any better. Add to that a gorgeous wedding party and tons of fun guests, and it all adds up to one fabulous day!

Pictures for the day started with the guys. They were a trip - two of them even made my "list" for the day, which for all my threatening and evil looks, really isn't that bad of a place to be. ;)

David & His Minions:


When it was time for the girls, we decided to do the ever popular floral wreath picture. Christin was so excited for this. "I look SO good in purple!" she said. Honey, you look good in everything!



After doing all the sanctuary pictures, we headed outside for some fun shots.





Christin wore some rockin' shoes! Purple! I love it!





Christin's dad officiated the wedding. Instead of saying "you may now kiss the bride" he said, "David, you now have my permission to kiss the bride." which brought on chuckles from the entire audience. I just love his expression in this picture.



The reception was held at Moore's Mill Club in Auburn, which is gorgeous! Speaking of gorgeous, check out the Groom's cake -






(I love it when wedding guests mess around with me!)




David's brother and his wife were both members of the wedding party, and are expecting a little one next month.







For those of you who don't know me well, I have a deep and abiding love for grainy black and whites. I don't do them very often, because I know they are not widely popular...but I absolutely adore them. This shot is one of my favorites from the reception. One of the groomsmen and his girlfriend. They were actually posing for someone else's camera, but I caught them too.







Double Smash!




Congratulations you two! I hope you guys are having a blast in Jamaica!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Val again ;) I love, love, LOVE the wreath shot! AND the groom and his "minions"---wow, that's a lot of GMs!

*sigh* You make me want to request tons of flowers when we find a florist..... ;)

Valerie said...

I've been really enjoying these while eating my homemade mac and cheese lunch. What really struck me while thinking of how beautiful they are is that YOU are the reason they're such gorgeous shots. You are amazingly talented.

I also dig the guests who are playing with you. What a fun group. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen such a huge wedding party.