Thursday, November 13, 2008

Engagement: Jordan & Michael

Sunday morning I met Jordan and Michael in Downtown Montgomery - what a blast! These two are a dream! They showed up raring to go - they were so excited to have fun and play and get some wonderful shots.







I met with Jordan a few months ago, and we started planning our course of action for their wedding photography. Must have fun? Check. Non-traditional shots? You got it! Expect the unexpected? Absolutely! For those of you who will be at Jordan & Michael's wedding, get ready for a guest book that will knock your socks off! For the rest of you...I promise I'll show you after the wedding. ;)







I love the way these two play around - they're like kids! For a good example, check out the difference between the next two shots:


(My favorite part is the devilish look on his face!)












Check out this gorgeous bride!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Love the aerial shot!

JD said...

Claire, Thanks for the shots I thought that they turned out very well. I tell you I knew you were good when Jordan suggested you. I realized that you were great when you made me look less ugly than normal. I appreciate your time and can't wait until our next "vogue" session.

--Michael

Anonymous said...

Awww...those are so sweet! And amazing :) I love that they're wearing blue!

Claire said...

Michael, you guys made my job easy! I'm so glad you're looking forward to the next one...b/c it's gonna rock!

Valerie said...

I really love their blue shirts. It just works so well. They are such a nice looking couple!

May I also add my delight that Michael is the biscuitator?