Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Corn Maze

Sunday, Lee and I took the children to The Corn Maze in Titus. I had great plans of getting a beautiful fall-ish picture of all three of my kids sitting together amongst the corn...apparently my powers are not that strong. Can someone explain to me why it is I can get someone else's three kids to sit together for a picture, but not my own? First Cole wanted nothing to do with pictures. Then Cole decided to take the picture, but Luke wouldn't have anything to do with it. While I was wrestling with Luke, Cori got frustrated and left us. :sigh:

Will you guys be offended if our Christmas card this year is just a picture of the kids eating dinner? Because really, that's the only time I can get all three of them to sit still in one place.





Since Cori and Briana beat us out of the maze by a longshot, their picture ended up being on the tractors.



Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

If parents could get their kids together for a decent photo themselves, you'd be out of business! lol

LVL Photography | Leda said...

because you're mom. THAT's why. You know my challenge, her name is Bitty.

LOVE the backsides of the Drummond boys!