Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wedding: Sarah & Josh

Sarah and Josh were married Saturday at Farmville Baptist Church. Simple. Elegant. Timeless. Amazing.

The First Look (so sweet)

The (Best Ever!) Wedding Party




What's a wedding without a little fun? I love off-the-wall stuff like this anyway, but this wedding party totally made it wonderful.









Here's a reminder to my future brides: When you send out your invites, send me one too. They're great to have around for photos!

The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous. And the flower girl was hilarious. She put a clump of flowers at every.single.row. She even went back to a row that didn't quite get enough and put a few more. I mean, really...aren't kids the best? The whole audience was giggling - it was great!

Kendall (the Maid of Honor) immediately starting crying (or trying not to anyway) the minute she got up to the front of the church. The emotion on her face for her best friend's happiness was a beautiful thing to see.

Congratulaions Sarah & Josh! I hope you two are having a fabulous honeymoon!












Oh! Oh! I almost forgot! Just for you Josh:

No comments: