Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Family: Fulton

Family in more than one sense of the word here...they are also :my: family. Loree is my husband's sister.

Downtown Montgomery served us well Sunday morning, and it was tons of fun finding fun places to grab photos of this family.

There are some "smile" pictures that look just like this one, but seriously, this shot is MUCH more their style:


This started out being a spin off from The Beatles' Abbey Road picture, but then quickly took on a life of its' own!


This one is my favorite...even though I had to endure cracks on my age from Buddy afterwards. "Girls, help Aunt Claire up off the ground...she might not can make it herself." ...or something to that effect.


Kayla and Whitney: Jump it Daddy! Jump it!!!









Loree and her girls










I had a great time y'all! See you soon!

5 comments:

Molly said...

the abbey road inspired shot is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are SO wrong!!!!! LOL

Like what we see so far!

shelana said...

it took me about 15 minutes to figure out which one was actually the mother...and i still think im wrong!

Claire said...

OOO Shelana!!! She is gonna LUV you! :)

P.S. Red jacket, white tank.

Valerie said...

these photos are rockin!

I too can't figure out who is mom...