Thursday, May 28, 2009

Engagement: Martha.Peter

On a bright and sunny (not to mention windy!) morning, I met Martha and Peter at Auburn University for their engagement photos.



Since both Martha & Peter went to Auburn University (War Eagle!), campus was the perfect place for their session. And of course, we had to run around and snap photos with all sorts of Auburn-y things.









We also visited the Engineering building, where Peter spent much of his time. There we found the most gorgeous bank of windows.







We went inside the building to get some shots on a staircase there that Martha's mom loves, and en route, we got one of those great impromptu photos. This one may just be my favorite from the day. :)









Remember the wind I talked about? Sometimes, I hate the wind. Sometimes, it's my best friend. For this photo....definite BFF status! And I take back what I said earlier...THIS...is my favorite from the day. :)



Peter is also in the Army, so at the end of our time together, he and Martha changed clothes and I got to see another side of this pair.







Martha & Peter - y'all were terrific! Thanks for a wonderful morning!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Yay for another Auburn shoot! I love the elevator shot, and the one with the War Eagle plaque.

Awesome!

Claire said...

Val, of course I thought of you and Will the whole time I was on this shoot! Hope the planning's going good!

Shannon said...

Love the photos! But I have to say..that first one in his Army uniform and her holding his arm...that almost made me cry. Reminds me of when soldiers go to war.

LVL Photography | Leda said...

LOVE the wind shot. And yeah, definitely stole my heart w/the uniform and her wrapped through his arm!

Valerie said...

I agree with Shannon. That b/w was my favorite by far!