Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wedding: Kelly.Phillip

Kelly and Phillip's wedding day was wonderful - the weather was perfect (yes, a little on the warm side...but for May in Alabama, I will NOT complain!), the families and wedding party were both absolutely amazing and made me feel so welcome. And the venue...ah!...the venue! Mountain View Manor in Springville is gorgeous, and has all the amenities any couple could want. Enough of that though - on with the pictures!





The Groom, his Dad, and Grandad. Look at these handsome boys!











There was lots of great dancing at the reception: in addition to the above traditional dances, there was everything from the robot to an attempt at breakdancing.



But this little guy stole the show! I promise you, I have two tons of pictures of him dancing! Here's just a little sample:



I had personally never seen this before, but I absolutely LOVED it and think everyone should do it! Both Bride and Groom take their shoes off, and they each hold one of their own shoes, plus one of their spouse's shoes. The DJ asks a series of questions such as: who takes out the garbage; who's the biggest couch potato; who hogs the remote; who is the silliest; who does the dishes; who's the most sarcastic. Each of them hold up the shoe of the one they believe the question fits. It was hilarious to watch!





Kelly & Phillip, I hope you guys are having a blast in Tahoe! Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding day!

1 comment:

courtney said...

I LOVE the shoe shot. and the bridal party shot in front of that barn. :) LOVE it.