Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of you Moms out there are having a wonderful day today. And for those of you who aren't moms, I hope you're making the day special for your own Mother. :)

Here's a picture taken this past Christmas. In it, you'll see the Moms in my family:



Starting on the left, there is Heather, my cousin Clay's wife, and the mother of two wonderful boys. Beside her is Amanda, my cousin Scott's wife, and the mother of another wonderful little boy. Next is my Aunt Jeanie, mom of Clay and Scott. I think she should probably win Mom of All Time after raising those two. (hahahahaha.....) Next to my aunt, is my own wonderful Mamma, and then I'm beside her, with my two boys behind me, and my daughter beside me.

I love you Mom, thank you for putting up with me, and loving me through it all. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: