Friday, May 22, 2009

Wedding: Stacy.Darryl



This past Saturday, I was in Mobile for Stacy and Darryl's wedding. It had been years since I'd been to Mobile, so it was great to be back at my old stomping grounds again.

The wedding party got ready at Battlehouse Renaissance downtown, and we also got some pretty great pictures of the guys there before the ceremony.









The ceremony was held at St. Joan of Arc, also in downtown Mobile. Absolutely gorgeous!





After the ceremony, the wedding party went to a park (also downtown) for a few fun photos.





After we left the park, it was back to The Battlehouse for the reception. And what a reception it was! In addition to fresh fruit, pasta salad, Starbuck's Coffee, and an array of other goodies, guests were treated to stir-fry cooked to order. And when I say cooked to order, I mean that you walked up to the table, told the cook what ingredients you wanted (the ingredients were all sitting right there on the table for you to choose from) and he cooked it right in front of your eyes. Yum! After everyone got settled into the reception with their plates, I stole the girls away for a few pictures since we'd run out of time before the ceremony. Here's a couple of the gorgeous bride:





Back at the reception, the party continued at full speed. I won't apologize for the *way too many* dance pictures I'm posting here, because there were so many that I loved, it was hard to choose. And really, this is just a teeny-tiny sampling of the dance pictures...there are literally hundreds more.

















Before we knew it, it was time to go.



Good Night Mr. & Mrs.!

1 comment:

Molly said...

The elevator series is too cute!

Looks like a fun wedding!